WikiLeaks has been financially blockaded without process for 490 days.
Julian Assange has been under house arrest without charge for 487 days.
Bradley Manning has been in jail without trial for 684 days.
- WikiLeaks has posted Julian Assange's submissions to the Leveson Inquiry at their website.
- OFCOM is continuing its investigation into film "WikiLeaks: Secrets and Lies." Channel 4 has admitted that David Leigh was a secret paid production member. (More: WikiLeaks' statement on the film; article on the falsities.)
- A Swedish blogger has been analyzing Expressen editor Thomas Mattsson's smears and mudslinging against WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.
Julian Assange News:
- An article in Business Insider gives an overview of the Assange case and notes that by looking at the "Agreed Statement of Facts and Issues," Marianne Ny does not seem to be an impartial judicial authority.
- An English subtitled segment of documentary "The Transatlantic Link" has been published, which focuses on the handling of the Assange case by Swedish Government and media.
- Veterans for Peace UK are holding a Free Bradley Manning event at Giuseppe Conlon House in London, 2PM.